Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A semi-rant


I just cannot get over the fact that Obama may be our next president.

-He doesn't wear a flag lapel-I don't care but what kind of message is that if you are President and you refuse to wear one for any other reason than "I don't want to" or "I'm allergic to cheaply made Chinese metal".

-He has been a member of a quasi-Christian church with Jeremiah Wright as pastor, a man who he has called his 'spiritual-mentor'. The teachings of this church have elements of communism and racism towards anyone who is not black. Oh, almost forgot, they honored Louis Farakkhan as their 'man of the year'. The basis of their theology is essentially the black panther movement combined with Marxism.
-How can you separate yourself from this church you participated in for 17 years?
-He also attended a Muslim school for a couple years as a kid-no big deal though,
who is the war on terror against?

-He called his own grandmother a 'typical white person', you're half white you dumb ass!

-I'm keeping this short, it is just a semi-rant after all but he's married to Michelle. I don't have the evidence I need to call her a complete racist but just look at her and listen to her-is it that hard to imagine?

Sleep tight, our country might as well stamp a ticket to Hell if we elect this man.

No comments: