Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bucky Covington


They say lightning doesn't strike twice. Whoever 'they' are is wrong b/c it has recently. I have an interview I'm ready to share with another 'American Idol' heartthrob. I sat down with Bucky Covington recently and here is how it went.

L: What's up Bucky, thanks for sitting down with me.
B: No problemo esse, anything for the fans.
L: I notice you have an affinity for spanish, are you fluent?
B: Actually yeah, you got any beer?
L: What?
B: You asked about fluid and yeah, I'm thirsty, I'd like some-preferably in beer form.
L: Oh okay...here's a Miller Lite, all I've got...
B: Mother F***in right, you know they won the beer cup like 4 times or some sh*t.
L: Yeah, I know
B: Well, ain't that some sh*t. You know, I love when America wins sh*t. It's like
the rest of the world just has to sit back and watch, ya know. Like 'hey, we're the
best and we just showed you again', ya know.
L: Sure, well do you mind if I ask some questions?
B: Naw man, it's my mother f***in pleasure, shoot em up cowboy.
L: Ok, how's the career going now for you?
B: Pretty good man, I swear its like a dream. Except I ain't woke up yet and it keeps going. Its like this dream I had as a kid. I used to watch 'Saved by the Bell' and I would dream about Kelly Kapowski at night. In my dream I'd be like a cooler Zack, ya know. Except no PG sh*t. I'd be knocking the p**** out in the locker room, Mr. Belding's office, in the Max on the juke-box, I mean everywhere. And it was like the dream went all night, needless to say it was a sticky time in the sack, ya know.
L: Got it, so you're saying your career is going amazingly well. Speaking of ladies, how are you doing in that department?
B: Same old, a few hotter pieces now than before. I don't 'scriminate against p***y, just not how I was raised. I get them eyes, ya know where you see a b***h's eyes sparkling or some sh*t, and that's it, I'm all in that. Now I've just noticed the faces can be a little easier to look at but whatever, p***y's p****y and I'll always get it.
L: Lucky man, you keep up with anybody from A.I. anymore?
B: Oh yeah man, Daughtry and me are practically brothers. Can I get another beer.
L: Yeah...here (hand another beer).
B: Anyhoo, me and 'ole C.F.D., ya know Chris F***in Daughtry, are solid. I can't really say too many stories 'cause he's married and sh*t, ya know. All I can say is we talk every single day, we go out whenever we're together, just brother sh*t. I've actually started calling my d*ck Daughtry. Chicks dig it dude, its like 'hey, you want me to put Daughtry in you?'. They're all like ''f*** yeah' Bucky', so I do.
L: You're a trip man, I was kind of hoping to keep this more about career and some
more 'family-friendly' stuff but that seems tough w/ you. What can you tell me that's I can actually use?
B: You sound like you could use some d*ck, you f***in p***y.
L: Real nice Buck
B: Dude, go to hell. I've got my fans, I ain't got to sit down or change for no man. I am who I am and is who I is, ya know. You just tell people Bucky F***in Covington is the realest Mother F***er on the planet and you got to chill with him and have a couple beers. You got 'dat, esse.
L: Si, thank you so much for your time, I guess we'll cut this short.
B: See what you little b***h?
L: Nothing man, thanks for your time.

1 comment:

BW said...

BUBUBUBUBUCKY!