Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pimp My D*ck

As I watched the Braves game last night I was thinking about what I would say after they won a close game on the road....

but they choked again and lost. My frustration level is getting quite high with these 'road-woes'. I cannot write anymore about it now.

However, I came up with a great new show this morning while watching MTV's 'Pimp My Ride'. My show will be called 'Pimp My D*ck'. The penis is a body part that is essential in the game of 'pimping' and thus is perfect for a new show. I'll have Xzibit show up at men who have penis issues' door and will pull their pants down and tell them he's there to "Pimp their D*ck".

You may be thinking, how can this happen?

Here is just a little preview on what this can be:

Xzibit gets the guest on the show to explain the issues w/ his penis. We have X examine the guest's penis and laugh at how pathetic it is and how much work it needs. We then go into a montage of past stories of the trouble the guest's penis has caused him. Finally the guest arrives in front of the doctor's at 'West Coast Custom Crotches' and proclaims to all 'Pimp My D*ck!'.

Just to scratch the surface of what can be done here....

This one is easy to envision, no further explanation needed.



Again, pretty easy to envision. Imagine how pimp it would be to replace your sac with fuzzy dice.



Racing stripes would certainly add horsepower in the bedroom...Pimptastic!



And last but not least, a custom light. It's like having a flash light available at all times and anytime you have sex, you can say you are spelunking.




I'm in talks right now with multiple networks to develop this show. I think I'm really onto something here.

No comments: